Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the Site (defined below). By accessing or using the Site or by using the Service (defined below), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site and immediately terminate your use of the services.
Your Agreement to these Terms and Conditions for availing Service
Service can be used by you subject to your adherence with the terms and conditions set forth below including relevant policies. Wallet2bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without further notice. You shall re-visit the "Terms & Conditions" link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the "Site" may introduce.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions or by otherwise using the Services or the Site, have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services. You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, or affiliation with any person or entity.
Wallet2bank provides online recharge bill payment and money transfer facilities. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the Recharge purchased must be handled directly y by You.
In order to use the Service, you may need to obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must have all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
Wallet2bank and/or the Wallet2bank business partner reserve the right to charge and recover from the User, fees for availing the Services. These changes shall be effective from the time they are posted on to the Wallet2bank Website or over the Wallet2bank business partner channel through which you are availing the Service. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore visit the Wallet2bank Website or check with the Wallet2bank business partner channel through which you are availing the Service to review the current fees from time to time. In the event that you stop or seek a reversal of the Payment Instructions as may have been submitted, Wallet2bank shall be entitled to charge and recover from you and you shall be liable to pay such charges to the Bill Payment Service as may be decided by Wallet2bank. These charges shall be charged on to your designated Payment Account or in any other manner as may be decided by Wallet2bank.
Wallet2bank offers a convenient and secure way to make payments towards identified Biller(s) using a valid Payment Account.
Depending upon the Wallet2bank business partner through whom the Service is availed by you (i) the specific features of the Service may differ (ii) the number of Billers available over the Service can differ (iii) the type and range of Payment Accounts that can be used to issue a Payment Instructions can differ and (iv) the modes/devices over which the Service can be accessed can differ; and (v) the charges, fees for availing the Service or any aspect of the Service can differ. Specific details related to these aspects would be available with the Wallet2bank business partner or the channel over which the Service is being availed.
From time to time, Wallet2bank, at its sole discretion, can add to or delete from such list of Billers or types of Payment Accounts that can be used in respect of making payments to a Biller. In any event (i) the type and range of Payment Accounts that can be used for making payments may differ for each Biller depending on Biller specifications (ii) there may be an additional fees/charge when using certain types of Payment Accounts in respect of a Biller; and (iii) the terms upon which a payment can be made to a Biller can differ depending on whether a Card or a Bank Account is used to issue the Payment Instruction. Further depending on the specific facilities allowed by a Wallet2bank business partner, payments to a Biller can be made either (a) by issuing a Payment Instruction for an online debit/charge to a Payment Account; or (b) by scheduling an automated debit to a Payment Account.
In using the Bill Payment Service, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself ("Registration Data"), your Payment Account details ("Payment Data"), and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, Payment Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Wallet2bank has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Wallet2bank has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Wallet2bank assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid and delayed.
- If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
- If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
- If your Bank or the NCC refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Wallet2bank (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
Use of Site
You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being supplied by the Wallet2bank, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that Wallet2bank cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for accuracy of data input and output.
By using the Services you agree not to:
- use the Services for any purposes other than to purchase Recharge access the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and as such services are offered by Wallet2bank
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another persons’ digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity or otherwise purchase Recharge with what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds
- infringe our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy
- use the Services if You are under the age of eighteen (18) without a parental sponsor or in any event use the Services if You are under the age of thirteen (13) years old even with a parental sponsor and in accordance with applicable law
- post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person
- post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic in nature
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other information You provide to Wallet2bank
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services and the Site or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the Services in an automated manner
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services and the Site or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any other user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site without prior written permission
- interfere or disrupt this Site or networks connected to this Site
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure/ network
- use any device, software or routine to bypass the Site’s robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Services
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Site or to manipulate your presence on our Site
- sell the Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it
- use the facilities and capabilities of the Site to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others
- breach this Agreement or any other Wallet2bank agreement or policy
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading information
- use the Site to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial information, about other users of the Site
- purchase Recharge with what Wallet2bank reasonably believes to be potentially fraudulent funds
- use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to Wallet2bank, a third party or You
- use the Services in a manner that Wallet2bank or any payment card network reasonably believe to be an abuse of the payment card system or a violation of payment card network rules
- take any action that may cause Wallet2bank to lose any of the Services from its service providers, Telcos, payment processors or other suppliers
- send automated request of any kind to the Site’s system without express permission in advance from Wallet2bank.
All sales of Recharge are final with no refund or exchange permitted. You are responsible for the mobile number or DTH account number you purchase Recharge for and all charges that result from those purchases. Wallet2bank is not responsible for any purchase of Recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number. However, if in a transaction performed by you on the Site, money has been charged to your card or bank account and a Recharge is not delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending an email to our customer services email address mentioned on the Contact Us page. Please include in the email the following details – the mobile number (or DTH account number), operator name, Recharge value, Transaction date and Order Number. Wallet2bank shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the Recharge then you will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your email. All Refunds will be credited to your Semi Closed Wallet. You can trigger a request in your Wallet2bank Wallet to transfer the money from your Wallet2bank Wallet back to source. It will take 3-21 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
Termination; Agreement Violations
You agree that Wallet2bank, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of your account, your user profile, or your recipient profile, at any time. Wallet2bank may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that Wallet2bank will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Wallet2bank may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, you agree to immediately stop using the Services.
Limitation of Liability and Damages
In no event will Wallet2bank or its contractors, agents, licensors, partners, suppliers be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to (i) this agreement, (ii) the services, the site or any reference site, or (iii) your use or inability to use the services, the site (including any and all materials) or any reference sites, even if Wallet2bank or a Wallet2bank authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Wallet2bank or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third party partners, licensors or suppliers’ total liability to you for all damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to (i) this Agreement, (ii) the Services, (iii) your use or inability to use the Services or the Site (including any and all Materials) or any Reference Sites, or (iv) any other interactions with Wallet2bank, however caused and whether arising in contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for using the portion of the Services or the Site giving rise to the cause of action or One Thousand Rupees (Rs.1000), whichever is less. You acknowledge and agree that Wallet2bank has offered its products and services, set its prices, and entered into this agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and Wallet2bank, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and Wallet2bank. Wallet2bank would not be able to provide the services to you on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such cases, Wallet2bank’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold Wallet2bank, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the Services or of the Site, any violation by you of this Agreement, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein. Wallet2bank reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Wallet2bank, including rights to settle, and you agree to cooperate with Wallet2bank’s defense and settlement of these claims. Wallet2bank will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Disclaimer; No Warranties
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Wallet2bank and its third-party partners, licensors, and suppliers disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Wallet2bank or through the services or the site will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. You expressly acknowledge that as used in this section, the term "Wallet2bank" includes Wallet2bank’s officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, subcontractors and affiliated companies. You acknowledge that Wallet2bank is a reseller of Mobile recharges and is not liable for any 3rd party (telcos & suppliers) obligations due to rates, quality, and all other instances, whether to any such telco’s subscribers or otherwise. You expressly agree that use of the services and the site is at your sole risk. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the site or on the internet generally. We do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site will be corrected. The services and the site and any data, information, third party software, reference sites, services, or software made available in conjunction with or through the services and the site are provided on an "as is" and "as available," "with all faults" basis and without warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied. Wallet2bank, and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant that the data, Wallet2bank software, functions, or any other information offered on or through the services, the site or any reference sites will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected. Wallet2bank and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, the site or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You understand and agree that you use, access, download, or otherwise obtain information, materials, or data through the services, the site or any reference sites at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property (including your computer system and device) or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data. We do not authorize anyone to make any warranty on our behalf and you should not rely on any such statement. This paragraph shall survive termination of this agreement. In no event will Wallet2bank be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the site.
Wallet2bank may provide you with notices and communications by email, regular mail or postings on the Site or by any other reasonable means. Except as otherwise set forth herein, notice to Wallet2bank must be sent by courier or registered mail to One97 Communications, B-121, Sector-5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, India.
The failure of Wallet2bank to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by Wallet2bank.
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration section above, you agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Wallet2bank must be resolved by a court located in New Delhi, India. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within New Delhi, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from this Agreement to the minimum extent required, and the remaining provisions will remain valid and enforceable.
This Agreement, and any rights granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you without our prior written consent which may be withheld in our sole discretion, but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of this provision shall be void and of no effect.
Upon termination of this Agreement, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration as applied to transfers and relationship prior to such termination or expiration.
The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms and Conditions, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
This is the entire agreement between you and Wallet2bank relating to the subject matter hereof and will not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to this Agreement made by Wallet2bank in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
SEMI CLOSED WALLET
As Wallet2bank is a site/platform/network owned by One97 Communications Ltd. hence all the rights, benefits, liabilities & obligations under the following terms & conditions shall accrue to the benefit of One97 Communications Ltd.
General Conditions of Wallet2bank Wallet
- You will be issued, Basic Account immediately after successful registration. Your account will be upgraded to a Prime Account after you submit your KYC documents at the time of registration itself or on a later date and the same are verified and approved by Wallet2bank. Wallet2bank Wallet Prime Account Services shall ordinarily be activated within twenty one (21) working days of receipt and verification of the associated documentation. For detailed features, registration process, documentation processes, KYC requirements, permitted Transactions, Service discontinuation procedure and other related details relating to the above mentioned Services, please refer www.Wallet2bank.com/Wallet2bankcash.
- You may recharge your Wallet2bank Wallet at through any of the methods mentioned at www.secure.Wallet2bank.in. The list of recharge outlets and methods of recharging Wallet2bank Wallet are subject to change at the discretion of Wallet2bank without prior intimation to the Customer.
- You may note that withdrawing money from Wallet2bank Wallet is not allowed. Any outstanding credit Wallet2bank Wallet must be utilized only to make payments for bona-fide Transactions at Merchant Establishments and Person-to-person transfers or Person-to-bank transfer.
- Wallet2bank Wallet are available only to resident Indians who have attained the age of 18 years and are competent to contract.
- The maximum monetary value that can be stored at any point of time in a Wallet2bank Wallet Prime Account is INR 1,00,000/-(INR One lakh only). The maximum permitted value of Transactions at any point of time in Wallet2bank Wallet Prime Account is INR 1,00,000/- (INR One lakh only). The maximum monetary value that can be stored and utilized in a month in a Wallet2bank Wallet Basic Account is INR 20,000/- (INR Twenty Thousand Only). The maximum monetary value that can be transferred from one Wallet2bank Wallet Account to other Wallet2bank Wallet or bank account in a single transaction is INR 5,000/- (INR Five Thousand only). The maximum monetary value that can be transferred from one Wallet2bank Wallet Account to other Wallet2bank Wallet or bank account in a single month is INR 25,000/- (INR Twenty Five Thousand only). Subject to guidelines/notifications issued by RBI from time to time these limitations may be reviewed and modified at the discretion of Wallet2bank without prior intimation to the Customer.
- Wallet2bank reserves the right to suspend/discontinue Wallet2bank Wallet Services to you at any time, for any cause, including, but not limited, to the following-
- For any suspected violation of the rules, regulations, orders, directions, notifications issued by RBI from time to time or for any violation of the terms and conditions mentioned in this document
- For any suspected discrepancy in the particular(s), documentation or Enrollment Form provided by you;
- To combat potential fraud, sabotage, willful destruction, threat to national security or for any other force majeure reasons etc;
- If the same is due to technical failure, modification, upgradation, variation, relocation, repair, and/or maintenance due to any emergency or for any technical reasons.
- If the same is due to any transmission deficiencies caused by topographical and geographical constraints/limitations;
- If the mobile connection with which your Wallet2bank Wallet is related ceases to be operational or in your possession or control.
- If Wallet2bank believes, in its reasonable opinion, that cessation/ suspension is necessary.
- The value stored on your Wallet2bank Wallet shall NOT be refunded under ANY circumstances and may only be utilized to make payments for bonafide transactions at merchant establishments and Person-to-person transfer or Person-to-bank transfer. No interest will be payable by Wallet2bank on the available balance reflected on the Wallet2bank Wallet.
- You are permitted to maintain and operate only one Wallet2bank Wallet. Any suspected non-conformity with this requirement shall be just cause for the suspension/ discontinuation of any/all Wallets associated with you by Wallet2bank.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Wallet2bank and/or related parties harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including and without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the Wallet2bank Wallet, any violation of these Terms and Conditions, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you.
- When you acquire goods, software or any other services from a Merchant Establishment through any of Wallet2bank’s Services, you understand and agree that, Wallet2bank is not a party to the contract between you and the Merchant Establishment. Wallet2bank does not endorse any advertiser or Merchant linked to its website. Furthermore, Wallet2bank is under no obligation to monitor the Merchant Establishment’s service used by you; the Merchant Establishment alone will be responsible for all obligations under the contract including (without limitation) warranties or guarantees. Any dispute with or complaint against any Merchant Establishment must be directly resolved by the Customer with the Merchant Establishment. It is clarified that Wallet2bank shall not be responsible or liable for any deficiency in goods and/or services purchased using Wallet2bank Wallet. This exclusion of liability shall apply even for goods and/or services made available by Wallet2bank under promotional schemes. You are instructed to satisfy yourself regarding the quality, quantity and fitness of any good and/or service before purchasing the same.
- Any amount transferred erroneously by the Customer to any Merchant Establishment shall not be refunded to the Customer by Wallet2bank in any circumstances.
- Any web-link on the Wallet2bank Site to a third party site is not an endorsement of that web-link. By using or browsing any such other web-link, you shall be subject to the terms and conditions in each such web-link.
- In the event of any dispute, Wallet2bank records shall be binding as the conclusive evidence of the Transactions carried out through use of Wallet2bank Wallet.
- Wallet2bank shall send all customer communications by SMS and/or email and the SMS shall be deemed to have been received by you after they have been submitted for delivery to the mobile phone operator.
- You agree to receive all commercial message including transactional messages from Wallet2bank.
Amendment of Terms, Platform
- Wallet2bank reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively "Changes") the Terms, the Site or the Platform/Network at any time in its sole discretion. Your continue use of the Site or the Platform/Network shall be deemed your acceptance of any such Changes. You should make sure you view these Terms periodically to make sure you are familiar with the most recent version of them.
- Wallet2bank may modify, terminate and/or suspend Wallet2bank Wallet to the Customer anytime with or without prior notice, due to any changes in internal policies, rules, regulations and laws set by relevant authorities/regulators.
- Any amendment of these Terms & Conditions proposed by you shall not be effective unless it shall be reduced to writing through amendment form and accepted by Wallet2bank. Amendments made under this clause shall be deemed to be a part of these Terms & Conditions and in case of any contradiction the amendment form shall prevail. The terms and conditions herein shall be subject to the notifications/ guidelines issued by RBI, from time to time.
Eligibility and Registration to Use the Services
- You must be 18 years old to use Wallet2bank. You must be an authorized representative with the authority to bind that company or entity to these Terms. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself or your company as prompted by our registration form (including your email address) and maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete. We reserve the right to terminate any account or your use of the Site or the Platform/Network if any information provided by you is false, fictitious, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, with or without notice to you.
- You will be issued a user id and password to access your account. You must keep password confidential and not share it with any other person. You are responsible for all activity on your account, whether or not you authorized it. However, if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or your user id and password, please contact us immediately.
Compliance with Law
- The Wallet2bank Wallet is governed by per RBI direction on Issuance and Operation of Pre-paid Payment Instruments in India (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2009 (as amended and supplemented from time to time) and is also subject to directions / instructions issued by the RBI from time to time in respect of redemption, repayment, usage etc. Wallet2bank will not be responsible or liable for any violation by you of applicable law, regulation, or guideline. You hereby declare that your name does not, at anytime, appear in the consolidated list of terrorist Individuals/ organizations as circulated by the RBI from time to time.
- Privacy of communication is subject to the terms of the certificate of authorization granted by the RBI and RBI notifications/directives etc. You specifically agree that in order to facilitate the provision of Wallet2bank Wallet, Wallet2bank may be required to disclose any information or particulars pertaining to you to any authority, statutory or otherwise.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We, or our licensors, own all right, title and interest, including, but not limited to all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights ("IP Rights"), in and to the Site, the Platform, the Usage Data. You shall not reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works, display, perform or otherwise use the Site, the Platform or any of the IP Rights, or attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or derive the source code for the Platform or use the Platform or Site to create a competing product. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. All rights are expressly reserved to Wallet2bank.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE PLATFORM/NETWORK AND SERVICES OFFERED. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We provide the Site, the Platform/Network and any other technology and services on the Site on an "as is", "where is", "with all faults" basis. We do not warrant that the Site or the Platform any products and services shown or described on the Site, or other technology and services will be uninterrupted, error-free, available or operational at any particular time, or that any known defects will be corrected.
Waiver and Release
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you waive, release, its affiliated and subsidiary companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, expenses and causes of action arising out of your use of the Platform / Wallet2bank Wallet.
Consent to Electronic Communications and Transactions
- By registering to use the Site, below, you consent to conduct transactions and receive communications, notices and information from us electronically, whether sent by e-mail or other electronic means. Electronic communications shall be deemed to have been received by you when We send the electronic communication to the email address/mobile number that as per our records, or when We post the electronic communication on the Wallet2bank Site. The requirements for such electronic transactions and communications following: you must have access to the Internet, mobile web, applications and a valid e-mail address. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us, but We reserve the right to terminate your account upon such withdrawal. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legal validity and enforceability of any notice, statement or disclosure previously received electronically. You agree to notify us promptly if your email address or other contact information changes by updating your account information or contacting us.
Limitation of Liability
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, NEITHER ONE97, NOR ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY RELATED PARTY SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO USERS OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, THE SITE OR THE OFFERINGS, EVEN IF ANY OF SAID PARTIES HAD BEEN ADVISED OF, KNEW OF, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSES WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER LIABILITY ARISES DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF CONTRACT, VIOLATION OF STATUTE, MISREPRESENTATION OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO INR ONE HUNDRED (INR 100).
Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
- These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India, without reference to principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or relating to these Terms, the Platform/Network or the Site. You expressly consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection to such personal jurisdiction based on forums non convenience or any other basis.
- The parties are independent contractors and nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create an agency or employment relationship, a franchisor-franchisee relationship, joint venture or partnership. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding its subject matter and supersede all prior and contemporaneous undertakings and agreements between the parties, whether written or oral, with respect to that subject matter. Should any provision of these Terms be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. You cannot assign the Terms or delegate your obligations under these Terms without the express written consent of Wallet2bank. The prevailing party in any action relating to these Terms shall be entitled to recover its reasonable legal fees, costs and disbursements incurred in connection therewith from the non- prevailing party.
- The customer has the right to register his complaint if he is not satisfied with the services or finds attitudinal deficiencies when dealing with agents/ staff or finds system errors or sees gaps between standards of service promised and actual service rendered by the company.This mechanism is exclusively dedicated for customer complaint redressal.Acknowledgement of Grievances & redress on Complaints:
- CSD will acknowledge the grievance immediately on the receipt of complaint and initiate action to have the grievance resolved within a maximum period of three weeks on extraordinary cases with auto reply in either cases.
- The customer will also be kept informed of the action taken, the progress while redressing grievances, and/or, the reasons for delay if any, in redressing.
- Complaints received by e-mail shall be acknowledged by an immediate system generated response or via individual emails to the extent possible.
- The follow up action taken in respect of such complaints shall be advised to customers by e-mail.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for selected customers
- Single code for all users
- This code has to be used in a single transaction
- Code should not be applicable on any other category
- Applicable on Wallet2bank Web/Mobile App/wallet app
- The Cashback offer is non – transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- Clubbing of transactions is not allowed during the offer.
- Wallet2bank reserve the absolute right to withdraw and / or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.